Yours Truly Media is searching for a Full-Time Marketing Assistant looking to work alongside one of America’s fastest growing wedding firm with HUGE potential for growth! In 2020, Yours Truly Media was named 217 out of 5000 on INC5000’s fastest growing companies in the US. We’re looking to continue in our growth trajectory and looking for long-term team members. While others have struggled during COVID, we managed to keep our core team intact and the first quarter of 2021 has been a record year as a result!
Why you would love this opportunity:
- Growth Potential – being one of Americas fastest growing companies can lead to larger roles in a shorter time
- You have Big Goals – We love supporting our team members who strive to reach further in life.
- Great Couples – We sell to a higher-end demographic who are genuinely excited to work with us
- Remote Workplace – a remote opportunity presents itself to creating your own office space. Many of our Team Members love to take time to travel, move to a new location, or gain back time in life by not having to commute
- Supportive Team – Everyone is oriented towards reaching a common goal and we celebrate each other’s successes.
The foundation of all we are as a company is summed up by our core values:
- Teamwork – Ability to be a team player
- Authenticity – You are who you are
- Passion – Having the extra meaning goes a long way
- 110% Effort – Always going above and beyond
Our ideal candidate will not only have sales experience, but customer service experience and LOVE helping couples discover all the facts they need to align them with our amazing team.
The Senior Wedding Consultant we are looking for should possess these skills:
- Strong people skills, must LOVE talking to people and building relationships
- 2+ Years of Marketing experience, preferably in Weddings
- Will assist in Developing relationships with vendors and executing our Vendor Relations Program
- Assists in executing marketing strategies and objectives.
- Assists in proposal writing and presentations, including online and video.
- Monitors profitability and performance of existing products and services.
- Maintains marketing database including catalogs, key codes, and customer/prospect files.
- Produces regularly scheduled reports from marketing database.
- Coordinates various marketing fulfillment duties and systems including direct mail, packages, letters, catalogs, and other sales literature.
- Assists with newsletter, direct mail, advertising, and catalog editing and proofreading.
- Video Editing Skills a Plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to work independently as a remote employee
- Adaptable and able to work with Technology
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Able to meet deadlines, follow directions, and possess a willingness to learn as well as think creatively
- Have reliable transportation, internet and maintain a professional appearance
What does a day to day look like?
- Assisting our Marketing Associate execute various Campaigns
- Outreach and Scheduling Consultations with Vendors regarding our Vendor Relations Program
- Managing and developing assets required for various strategies
- Monitoring and reviewing all reputation channels as well as running campaigns to generate additional reviews
- Gathering Data from various channels to develop reports for our Marketing and Sales Team
The important items:
- Compensation – $13 to $15 Hour Full-time
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits are available after 90 days of employment
- Remote Position
How to Apply:
- Being Located in the DFW area is a plus, but not a requirement.