Inc500s fastest-growing companies in the U.S.! Our team members create, preserve, and re-live everyone’s best moments by delivering uncompromising quality, constantly innovating, and providing exceptional service always.
Why you would love this opportunity:
- Growth Potential – being one of Americas fastest growing companies can lead to larger roles in a shorter time
- You have Big Goals – We love supporting our team members who strive to reach further in life.
- Autonomy – Once you’ve demonstrated a successful track record with us, as long as performance is on par… no constant micro-managing.
- Great Couples – We sell to a higher-end demographic who are genuinely excited to work with us
- Remote Workplace – a remote opportunity presents itself to creating your own office space. Many of our Team Members love to take time to travel, move to a new location, or gain back time in life by not having to commute
- Supportive Team – Everyone is oriented towards reaching a common goal and we celebrate each other’s successes.
The foundation of all we are as a company is summed up by our core values:
- Teamwork – Ability to be a team player
- Authenticity – You are who you are
- Passion – Having the extra meaning goes a long way
- 110% Effort – Always going above and beyond
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned
- Assist in the initial hiring process for photo production freelancers including posting job ads, tracking hiring needs and ensuring applicants meet requirements.
- Assist the photo production supervisor with ensuring events are scheduled with freelance team and contracts have been sent and signed.
- Perform administrative tasks as needed within department
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules
- Analyzes and resolves problems within assigned parameters
- Maintains open communication with production employees and freelancers to build a cohesive work environment
- Assists with misc. department administrative task such as project trackers and company data sheets
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Associates degree preferred
- 1+ years’ administrative experience.
- Wedding photography and/or videography experience is a plus
Language – Demonstrated ability to:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business documents, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and department processes
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
Math – Demonstrated ability to:
- Calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume
- Ability to apply basic concepts of algebra and geometry
Reasoning – Demonstrated ability to:
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Software
- Basic understanding of project management software’s such as Smart Sheets, HoneyBook, Notion are preferred, but not required
The important items:
- Compensation – $15.00-17.00 per hour
- Monday-Friday, 8-hour shifts
- Currently practicing remote workforce
- Full-time seasonal work (September – November) with the opportunity to grow with the company and be kept on as a permanent team member
How to Apply:
- Fill out the Application and Questionnaire linked below: