Inc500s fastest-growing companies in the U.S.! Our team members create, preserve, and re-live everyone’s best moments by delivering uncompromising quality, constantly innovating, and providing exceptional service always.
Why you would love this opportunity:
- Growth Potential – being one of Americas fastest growing companies can lead to larger roles in a shorter time
- You have Big Goals – We love supporting our team members who strive to reach further in life.
- Autonomy – Once you’ve demonstrated a successful track record with us, as long as performance is on par… no constant micro-managing.
- Great Couples – We sell to a higher-end demographic who are genuinely excited to work with us
- Remote Workplace – a remote opportunity presents itself to creating your own office space. Many of our Team Members love to take time to travel, move to a new location, or gain back time in life by not having to commute
- Supportive Team – Everyone is oriented towards reaching a common goal and we celebrate each other’s successes.
The foundation of all we are as a company is summed up by our core values:
- Teamwork – Ability to be a team player
- Authenticity – You are who you are
- Passion – Having the extra meaning goes a long way
- 110% Effort – Always going above and beyond
As a Quality Control Editor, you will be responsible for reviewing and handling all highlight and documentary videos from our production freelancers by performing the following duties under the supervision of the Video Department Manager.
- Review wedding highlight and documentary films and provide proper feedback to all video production freelancers
- Oversee the completion of each wedding in your assigned region (from point of scheduling to receiving completed footage)
- Communicate and coordinate with the post-production team the status of completed footage and ensure properly received on time
- Provide performance evaluations to all video production freelancers to help support and provide growth to the department
- Stays aware of industry trends and developments
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules
- Develops, recommends, and implements measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to work independently as a remote employee
- Adaptable and able to work with Technology
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Able to meet deadlines, follow directions, and possess a willingness to learn as well as think creatively
- High School graduate, some college preferred
- 3+ years of video production experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment (preferably wedding industry)
- 1+ years of general administrative support experience is highly desired
The important items:
- Compensation – $17.00 per hour
- Monday-Friday, 8-hour shifts
- Currently practicing remote workforce
- Full-time seasonal work (July – November) with the opportunity to grow with the company and be kept on as a permanent team member
How to Apply:
- Fill out the Application and Questionnaire linked below: