Yours Truly Media is searching for a Full time Senior Wedding Sales Consultant looking to work alongside one of America’s fastest growing wedding firm with HUGE potential for growth! In 2020, Yours Truly Media was named 217 out of 5000 on INC5000’s fastest growing companies in the US. We’re looking to continue in our growth trajectory and looking for long-term team members interested in sharing in the upside. While others have struggled during COVID, we managed to keep our core team intact and the first quarter of 2021 has been a record year as a result!
Why you would love this opportunity:
- Growth Potential – being one of Americas fastest growing companies can lead to larger roles in a shorter time
- Management directly involved and actively selling – gives us the ability to solve problems quicker and make decisions faster as well as provide additional support to team members
- You have Big Goals – We love supporting our team members who strive to reach further in life.
- Autonomy – Once you’ve demonstrated a successful track record with us, as long as performance is on par… no constant micro-managing.
- We generate the leads – Marketing team procures warm leads; you follow up and close sales
- Great Couples – We sell to a higher-end demographic who are genuinely excited to work with us
- Remote Workplace – a remote opportunity presents itself to creating your own office space. Many of our Team Members love to take time to travel, move to a new location, or gain back time in life by not having to commute
- Supportive Team – Everyone is oriented towards reaching a common goal and we celebrate each other’s successes.
- Compensation oriented towards reaching higher… no ceilings
The foundation of all we are as a company is summed up by our core values:
- Teamwork – Ability to be a team player
- Authenticity – You are who you are
- Passion – Having the extra meaning goes a long way
- 110% Effort – Always going above and beyond
Our ideal candidate will not only have sales experience, but customer service experience and LOVE helping couples discover all the facts they need to align them with our amazing team.
The Senior Wedding Consultant we are looking for should possess these skills:
- Strong people skills, must LOVE talking to people and building relationships
- Passionate about weddings and helping others
- 5+ Years of experience in wedding sales and a quota driven environment.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- Motivated to reach and exceed goals given.
- 5+ Years of experience in a customer service role
- Ability to engage with and cultivate a strong relationship over the phone
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to work independently as a remote employee
- Adaptable and able to work with Technology
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Able to meet deadlines, follow directions, and possess a willingness to learn as well as think creatively to help couples through objections.
- Work a flexible schedule including after business hours/weekends if necessary
- Have reliable transportation and maintain a professional appearance
What does a day to day look like?
- Following up with any Leads/Inquires from the day before
- Answering any questions Couples may have
- Scheduling Consultations
- Conducting Consultations – Getting to know the couple and determining if we’re a good fit. You would also be educating the couple on the various packages we offer
- Creating and sending contracts
- Collecting initial deposits
- Celebrating and welcoming new couples to the family!
The important items:
- Compensation – Competitive base of $42,000 to $50,000 Base DOE/Location plus Commission on Gross Sales Revenue, as well as a bonuses – Top consultants could earn well over $100k annually with no ceiling on earnings
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits are available after 90 days of employment
- Remote Position
How to Apply:
- Being Located in the DFW area is a plus, but not a requirement.